TradeSource, Inc. | Richmond, VA
Would you like to be a part of a positive, high energy team? Do you possess strong communication skills and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for improving lives while also continuing to grow and enhance your clinical skills and career? If you answered yes to these questions, the Office Manager position at TradeSource, Inc might be the position for you!
See below to learn more about this position.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents; scan, photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in scheduling meetings
- Data Entry
- Assisting with paperwork in the hiring process
- High school diploma; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized; multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company